• an original NatureBubz® design
• made with eco-friendly materials
• soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
• 100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates
• Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
Please note that all Hop Teethers are in the Vintage Rainbow colours, not the plain pink show.
CARE & USE
Carefully inspect teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed. Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth. To keep the wooden components feeling and looking their best, we recommend refinishing frequently with our organic balm made with beeswax and coconut oil.
This can be purchased here: https://www.naturebubz.com/organic-wood-balm
Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.
Further Safety and Care information can be found here:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.